Your friends swear it is the best thing ever. Time Magazine is running a cover story on it. You've heard stories of people getting jobs through it.
And finally, you got yourself a twitter account.
Hopefully, you've quickly acclimated yourself with this awesome service and are on your way to becoming a full-blown "Tweep" (person on twitter). And as you've perused through Ashton Kutcher's, Brittney Spears' and hopefully some more informative pages, you may notice that twitter allows its users to post custom background.
Want a unique twitter background? Killswitch is here to help you make your twitter page all the rage with some backgrounds of our very own design.
Just visit the ftp sites and download the images to you desktop.
Changing your twitter background is easy:
1. Log in
2. In top navigation bar, click Settings (or go to http://twitter.com/account/settings)
3. Click the last settings tab, Design
4. Change your text and background colors and upload your background image
5. Save your changes
We've also included a our Grey Things image as a transparent GIF. This way, if you want to add your own touch to this background (our feelings won't be hurt, go ahead!), you can adjust your background color to whatever you please. However, this is a little tricky...
1. From the Design tab, choose "Change background image"
2. Then, click "no image"
3. Adjust your background color to your liking
4. Upload the "Grey Things" GIF
5. Save changes
And the image should show up on top of the background you selected.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter for more artwork to come!